The Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly Uttar Pradesh technical University) admission for the year 2017 has just begun and this time around the application forms will be filled online only. The application procedure for all students need to be completed online and later the examination will occur and the admission will be done through counseling. Below are the details of the procedure of admission through UPSEE.
- Admission to any institute affiliated to UPTU will be done through UPSEE-2017. This admission will be done on the basis of merit in UPSEE. Apart from this UPTU also has allotted 10% of seats for admission in private institutes. This admission also is based on merit of UPSEE- 2017.
- The application form for admission in UPTU affiliated institutes will be done online. The forms are available on the official site of UPTU from 24th of February to 25th of March. This is also the last date of submission of the form is 25th March.
- While filling the form the candidates will be required to upload a color image along wth the left thumb impression.
- Once filled the admit cards will be available online for download. Once done that admit card will be required to be taken to the examination hall for the exam of UPSEE.
- The exams will be held in the month of April.
- After the examination the results will be declared which will be consiere as final. However the candidates can ask for a review withing 7 days of the declration of the results. The review of the paper will be done after paying of fees of INR 5000 per paper.
- Post the declaration of the results, students will be required to go through the process of counseling which will be done strictly following the guidelines of UPSEE-2017.
- The fees once paid by the students during the counseling will not be returned in any circumstances.
- During the process documents will be verified and if candidates will be found with any incorrect document will be rejected from the process.