The results for the entrance examination UPSEE- 2017 will be declared on or before June 2017. The results will be declared along with the answer keys for the students online on the official website of AKTU. Based on the results and the performance of the students the students will be arranged in a merit list for different courses applied for. The merit position and the sore obtained in each subject will be made available to the candidates on the official website after the declaration of the results. The cut-off marks are set to only 25% as per government order. The successful candidates will be called for counseling according to their merit in UPSEE-2017. The information about the counseling will be declared in official websites of AKTU and UPSEE and also the newspaper.
If any case two or more candidates secure equal marks, then the following rules will be considered for ranking to be done in the merit list.
- Firstly by the number of incorrect answers given. If a candidate gave lesser number of incorrect answers he/she will be placed higher in the merit list.
- Secondly different rules are followed for different courses.
- B.Tech – In case of equal marks the merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry sections of Paper 1 respectively then by the age of the candidate.
- B.Pharm. – In case of equal marks the merit will be decided in terms of marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry, Physics sections of paper 2 respectively and then by age.
- B.Arch. – the merit will be decided by marks obtained in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics & Aesthetics sensitivity section of paper 4 respectively and then by age.
- B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) – the merit will be decided by the marks obtained in AG-I,AG-II, AG-III section of paper 3 respectively and then by the age
- B.Tech. (Bio Tech) – same as applicable in B.Tech/ B.Pharm
- BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MAM/MBA/MCA/ Lateral entry – By age only.